Any viewer of The Colbert Report knows Stephen loves his iPhone. And it makes sense, because Stephen and the iPhone are a lot alike. They're unique, attractive, clever, and I wish I could have them both in my pants at all times. With that in mind, we've compiled the best iPhone-centric moments from The Report. If Apple adds Flash capabilities, maybe you can watch them on your iPhone. And then the universe will implode.
6. Tip/Wag: Science & Technology: Stephen debuts the fabled double wag just for the recently announce iPhone.
5. The God Machine?: Weeks before the release of the first iPhone, Stephen re-introduces the other greatest device known to man.
4. Give Stephen and iPhone: Stiffed by Apple, Stephen reviews his imaginary iPhone.
3. March to Enslavement – iPhone: Our long national nightmare finally ends when Stephen finally gets his hands on an iPhone.
2. New Giant iPhone: Isn't it everyone's greatest dream to own a cellphone big enough to sleep on?
1. ThreatDown – Killer iPhones: I only hope my iPhone uses its kill-switch on me peacefully in my sleep.