We're still more than a week out before the new season of South Park, but today you can fill that Cartman-shaped hole in your soul with a whole slew of stills from the forthcoming Xbox Live Arcade game South Park: Tenorman's Revenge. As someone who has only ever played one videogame in his entire life, I can tell you with full confidence that this looks like the best game since Shaq Fu!
(Click the image to enlarge)
There are more still below, but first here's the game description and features:
Scott Tenorman is back and he wants revenge! Play as as Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny to take on Tenorman and his army of Ginger robots before they destroy South Park! Face off against multi-assed minions, time bombs, and Manbearpig in this action-packed platforming adventure. Even suit up as the boys’ superhero alter-egos to kick ass in the ultimate battle to save South Park.
· The game features more than 20 levels of South Park locations, spanning the show’s history. Travel to Hell, Future South Park, the South Park sewers, PiPi’s Water Park, Tynacorp, Peru and many more. You can even ride the Poo Choo Express!
· Play as Cartman, Kyle, Stan or Kenny or any one of their super hero alter-egos. Fly as the Human Kite, jump up walls as the Coon, drill through anything with Toolshed or become invincible with Mysterion.
· Battle ManBearPig, Scott Tenorman, the Christmas Critters and a multitude of multi-ass creatures, while you help Mr. Hankey, Satan, Towelie and St. Peter.
· 4 player local or online cooperative multiplayer allows you to enjoy the game and humor with friends, but you can also use your abilities against your fellow players.
· In the spirit of classic platforming games with expert feel and fun puzzle elements.